Monday, November 16, 2015

Afternoon after the Test

Whew...that test was really rough, as most of my colleagues will also agrees. I don't think anyone, at least to my knowledge, finished before the hour. I was working the problems at the extent of my pace and I still had questions unfinished (usually I finish with time to spare). But all in all, I am glad it's over with and I am ready for the chapters to come.

Though I know its a little late here are some links to videos that explain percent composition. I found these to be dry for what they are worth but they get the job done.







DFTBA

3 comments:

  1. I will agree with you I thought the test was difficult as well. Thank you for the videos explaining percent composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Hamming, I agree that the test was very tough! Thank you for the videos I wish I would have seen them even sooner so that they could help me with the test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't consider this an overall difficult task besides the tremendous time restrictions. Being in your class, I can agree with your statement that little to no people finish the entirety of the test on time

    ReplyDelete